Support us in bringing our website’s complex user interface to life through a compelling display, paramount quality, astonishing speed and compatibility with any device or browser out there! Are you constantly seeking new challenges and want to work within a cutting edge and creativity-enhancing setting? Then we’re the right company for you! Become part of our team and actively shape the technical future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Work with top-notch technologies in a unique work environment with exciting career perspectives. Enjoy the freedom to question established processes, broaden your horizons and develop new designs and effects.
This position has been filled.
- You are responsible for the development of our high traffic web applications (i.e. price comparison, hotel booking and B2B applications).
- As a mediator between our designers and back end developers your knowledge and expertise in these two domains will be required.
- With the implementation of modern designs, you make sure that our front end is always a step ahead.
- Using pre-processors, you code efficient, maintainable, scalable and cross-browser compatible CSS.
- You support the design and development process through creation and improvement of style guides and pattern libraries.
- You make sure trivago maintains its trendsetter status by familiarising yourself with new technologies and keeping an eye out for upcoming trends and their applicability to our site.
- Your have studied with a core module in IT or have alternatively successfully completed a comparable apprenticeship.
- You have gained at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Responsive web design and foolproof CSS architecture are a point of honour for you.
- You have basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop.
- You are no stranger to progressive enhancement.
- You’ve gained extensive experience in the implementation of complex designs, ideally in a high-traffic environment.
- You speak English fluently.
- You love technical challenges and strive for continuous development.
- You work in a result-driven manner and possess outstanding self-management skills.
What we offer:
- State-of-the-art open source technology (Symfony2, jQuery, Sass, Bower, Grunt, requireJS, Git, Jenkins CI).
- Free choice of computer, equipment and desktop.
- A competitive salary.
- Attractive office spaces in Leipzig city centre.
- Flexible working hours.
- Agile software development processes and exciting projects with a high demand on quality.
- Personal development through participation of IT conferences.
- A pleasant work environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Regular team events, wide range of sports activities, a fridge full of beer as well as non-alcoholic beverages, and fresh fruit every day.
- Possibility to work from our office in Palma de Mallorca and Düsseldorf up to 4 weeks a year.
Please send your CV, Code Sample (or GitHub Account) and Cover Letter in English.
Please also send:
– Your salary expectation
– Your earliest possible starting date
Apply here for the position as Frontend Developer (Leipzig) with our client trivago.
Your HR Consultant Kadri
is available for additional questions
Mo–Fri 9.00 – 17.00 CET
(Check for your local time)
Tel: +49 211 995 459 35
Comments are closed.