Support us in bringing our website’s complex user interface to life through a compelling display, paramount quality, astonishing speed and compatibility with any device or browser out there! Are you constantly seeking new challenges and want to work within a cutting edge and creativity-enhancing setting? Then we’re the right company for you! Become part of our team and actively shape the technical future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Work with top-notch technologies in a unique work environment with exciting career perspectives. Enjoy the freedom to question established processes, broaden your horizons and develop new designs and effects.
- You are responsible for the development of our high traffic web applications (i.e. price comparison, Community and B2B applications).
- As a mediator between our designers and back end developers your knowledge and expertise in these two domains will be required.
- With the implementation of modern designs, you make sure that our front end is always a step ahead.
- Using pre-processors, you code efficient, maintainable, scalable and cross-browser compatible CSS.
- You support the design and development process through creation and improvement of style guides and pattern libraries.
- You make sure trivago maintains its trendsetter status by familiarising yourself with new technologies and keeping an eye out for upcoming trends and their applicability to our site.
- Your have studied with a core module in IT or have alternatively successfully completed a comparable apprenticeship.
- You have gained at least 3 year relevant experience.
- Your excellent CSS3 / HTML5 knowledge are refined by extensive experience dealing with template engines.
- Responsive web design and foolproof CSS architecture are a point of honour for you.
- You are no stranger to progressive enhancement.
- You’ve gained extensive experience in the implementation of complex designs, ideally in a high-traffic environment.
- You speak English fluently.
- You love technical challenges and strive for continuous development.
- You work in a result-driven manner and possess outstanding self-management skills.
What we offer:
- Free choice of computer, equipment and desktop.
- A competitive salary.
- Personal development through participation of IT conferences.
- A pleasant work environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Regular team events, wide range of sports activities, a fridge full of beer as well as non-alcoholic beverages, and fresh fruit every day.
- Possibility to work from our office in Palma de Mallorca up to 4 weeks a year.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Apply here for the position as Frontend Developer in Germany with our customer trivago.
Your HR Consultant Kadri
is available for additional questions
Mo–Fri 9.00 – 17.00 CET
(Check for your local time)
Tel: +49 211 995 459 35
Comments are closed.