Support us in bringing our website’s complex user interface to life through a compelling display, paramount quality, astonishing speed and compatibility with any device or browser out there! Are you constantly seeking new challenges and want to work within a cutting edge and creativity-enhancing setting? Then we’re the right company for you! Become part of our team and actively shape the technical future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Work with top-notch technologies in a unique work environment with exciting career perspectives. Enjoy the freedom to question established processes, broaden your horizons and develop new designs and effects.
- You are responsible for the development of our high traffic web applications (i.e. price comparison, Community and B2B applications).
- As a mediator between our designers and back end developers your knowledge and expertise in these two domains will be required.
- With the implementation of modern designs, you make sure that our front end is always a step ahead.
- Using pre-processors, you code efficient, maintainable, scalable and cross-browser compatible CSS.
- You support the design and development process through creation and improvement of style guides and pattern libraries.
- You make sure trivago maintains its trendsetter status by familiarising yourself with new technologies and keeping an eye out for upcoming trends and their applicability to our site.
- Your have studied with a core module in IT or have alternatively successfully completed a comparable apprenticeship.
- You have gained at least 3 year relevant experience.
- Your excellent CSS3 / HTML5 knowledge are refined by extensive experience dealing with template engines.
- Responsive web design and foolproof CSS architecture are a point of honour for you.
- You are no stranger to progressive enhancement.
- You’ve gained extensive experience in the implementation of complex designs, ideally in a high-traffic environment.
- You speak English fluently.
- You love technical challenges and strive for continuous development.
- You work in a result-driven manner and possess outstanding self-management skills.
What we offer:
- Free choice of computer, equipment and desktop.
- A competitive salary.
- Personal development through participation of IT conferences.
- A pleasant work environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Regular team events, wide range of sports activities, a fridge full of beer as well as non-alcoholic beverages, and fresh fruit every day.
- Possibility to work from our office in Palma de Mallorca up to 4 weeks a year.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Your HR Consultant Kadri
is available for additional questions
Mo–Fri 9.00 – 17.00 CET
(Check for your local time)
Tel: +49 211 995 459 35
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.