You love Finance and Accounting but at the same time you enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced, fun and non-bureaucratic environment of a start-up? We are looking for candidates to fill a Finance Manager (m/f) position.
The vision of itembase is to become “the online inventory for everyone and everything” and thereby disrupting the eCommerce market. By combining >75,000 online merchants worldwide, itembase helps merchants to better compete against the likes of Amazon. Our network of merchants has been doubling in size for several quarters in a row and this rate is expected to continue. For consumers, itembase establishes order, allowing you to automatically store all your purchases in a single overview. itembase is the proud winner of the 10.Founder Showcase and German Silicon Valley Accelerator.
To us successful team work doesn’t only mean achieving our goals but also to celebrate them together during memorable team events. Besides an international vibrant team of 50+ talents we offer you Club Mate for your concentration and foosball tournaments for your mental endurance.
Your daily challenges:
- Preparation and management of monthly accounting and payroll processes through our external accountants
- Managing the invoicing department
- Management employee expense claims
- Support the CFO with monthly KPI and cash flow reporting
- Manage external contacts with accountants, banks and selected suppliers
- General support of the CFO in his daily operations
- Be pro-active with an ongoing urge to improve finance processes
You will contribute with:
- University degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or a comparable degree
- Minimum of 2-4 years of relevant job experience in accounting / bookkeeping
- Excellent understanding of fundamental accounting standards
- Excellent analytical and Microsoft Excel skills
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Team spirit combined with passion and drive to work in a startup environment
- German and English fluency/confidence in both writing and speaking
Then send us your application via email by stating your earliest start date and your salary expectations. We will gladly answer any questions preferably via email, phone or in person if you want to drop by and have a chat with us.
Your HR Consultant Kadri
is available for additional questions
Mo–Fri 9.00 – 17.00 CET
(Check for your local time)
Tel: +49 211 995 459 35
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.