Enchant The Germans – Gain Cooperation in International Business
Nothing worse than having great friends! When you propose a project – they actually join and make it happen!
I thought about a video course that helps expatriates adapt to German business culture. ( I have been coaching expatriates for nearly ten years). So, P. and M. proposed to film and edit it for me. We made this video quick and dirty – so please excuse sound and pronunciation.
This is just a demo (to see if the idea works). We will film this course depending on your feedback:
Achieve 5 goals in a new business culture
– Build sympathy in foreign business cultures
– Create trust in foreign business cultures
– Gain cooperation in foreign business cultures
– Hold your partners accountable in foreign business cultures
– Solve conflicts in foreign business cultures
What do you think?
Help us create an awesome course. Share your feedback below.
PS: You are welcome to share this video with other expatriates. The more feedback the better.