Our hotel relations team works hard to make sure hoteliers all over the world understand how trivago can help them boost their occupancy and improve their online performance on our client’s plattform. Due to our rapid growth, an exciting position has arisen for a marketing strategist, to take our email marketing efforts to the next level. In this role, you’ll be expected to introduce new mass marketing strategies for B2B targeting, so you’ll need to know the tools and tricks in email marketing in an e-commerce setting. We’re seeking a visionary, someone with bags of ideas, who has the courage to test them and the brains to analyse and learn from experiments. If this sounds like you, then this is your chance to have some fun at work!
This position is now closed.
- Introducing a global marketing strategy that will create awareness of the importance of trivago for the hotel industry
- Taking ownership, prioritizing and creating campaigns for up to 40 international country platforms in B2B marketing projects
- Working with the designers and the hotel relations team to constantly find and test improvements to email campaigns, newsletters etc.
- Monitoring the impact of user communication by analysing and evaluating the impact of tests using a combination of web analytics and internal tools
- Researching and specifying new features that will engage hoteliers. For more details on our current tool, check out www.trivago.com/hotelgateway
- You have at least 1 year of experience with email marketing, ideally in an e-commerce environment
- You’re capable of using ExactTarget or other emailing tools and believe you have what it takes to create concepts and strategies behind our emailing
- You’re experienced with A/B or Multivariate testing. Your strong analytical and problem-solving skills make it easy for you to analyse data and recognise trends
- If you’re comfortable reading HTML, great. If you have an interest in the global hospitality industry, even better!
- You are skilled in approaching issues with creativity and innovation, and possess the ability to think beyond traditional frameworks
- You work well independently and within a team. You have good communication skills with a “can do” attitude toward problem solving
- You’re pragmatic and results-focused and have the drive to manage projects full cycle
- You speak English at native level. Fluency in German would be an advantage
What we offer:
- A full-time position within a dynamic and international team
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day
Please note that English language skills at native level are required for this position.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Apply here for the position as Email Marketing Specialist – English Speaker with our customer trivago.