Early Childhood Educator for Red Cross Kindergarten
We are hiring for 1. September 2015 an Early Childhood Educator.
Move to the heart of Europe and teach English to German toddlers.
Applicants must fulfil these requirements:
1. Degree in Early Childhood Education (L5, L6) or similar education
2. You are a native English speaker. (English is your main language since childhood)
3. appr. professional experience in work with children under 6 years
4. Knowledge of German language would be preferred (not required!)
Our client is the German Red Cross. Read our employer interview before you apply!
Please note that English language skills at native level are required for this position.
Starting date: 1. September 2015
Location: North Germany (near Hannover)
Please also send:
– Your salary expectation
– Your earliest possible starting date
Your HR Consultant Chris
is available for additional questions
Mo–Fri 9.00 – 17.00 CET
(Check for your local time)
Tel: +49 211 995 459 35
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.