Designer UI/UX For Mobile in Germany
Come be a part of an international design team at (customer’s) headquarters in Dusseldorf, Germany! We’re looking for an individual with a passion for creativity and inspiring ideas to contribute to the constant evolution of (customer’s) mobile development.
As a graphic designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the creative development process. Collaborating with mobile engineers and product managers, you’ll be in charge of creating eye-catching mobile interfaces that millions of people will see. If you are a friendly, dedicated team player who thinks outside the box, we want to hear from you!
- Create stunning mobile UI screens and on-screen graphics and work alongside mobile engineers and product managers to create innovative app interfaces millions of people will see.
- Develop and maintain mobile design mockups, user flows, detailed specifications and other design documents in a very fast-paced environment.
- Consistently create new high-quality ideas and concepts for UI, UX etc.
- Elaborate and provide graphic elements for final implementation.
- Help establish and reinforce consistent design patterns.
- Learn from and teach your international colleagues.
- Recent experience in designing mobile apps.
- Passion for mobile design, user experience, mobile devices and technology.
- Proven experience defining, developing and documenting mobile UI design and interaction requirements / specifications.
- Familiar with current Mobile and Technology trends.
- Open minded to all Mobile platforms.
- Excellent communicator – people like you, and you make things happen.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Be able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Comfortable with an existing design process that includes accepting and handling feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be self-directed, self-motivated, organized and disciplined.
- Have an online portfolio that shows at least 3 completed projects.
- Very comfortable in a native design environment (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Exceptional career opportunities including project responsibilities.
- Quick, personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer as well as non-alcoholic beverages and fresh fruit every day.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Apply here for the position as Designer UI/UX for Mobile with our customer trivago.
Comments are closed.