Designer UI/UX For Mobile in Germany
Come be a part of an international design team at (customer’s) headquarters in Dusseldorf, Germany! We’re looking for an individual with a passion for creativity and inspiring ideas to contribute to the constant evolution of (customer’s) mobile development.
As a graphic designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the creative development process. Collaborating with mobile engineers and product managers, you’ll be in charge of creating eye-catching mobile interfaces that millions of people will see. If you are a friendly, dedicated team player who thinks outside the box, we want to hear from you!
- Create stunning mobile UI screens and on-screen graphics and work alongside mobile engineers and product managers to create innovative app interfaces millions of people will see.
- Develop and maintain mobile design mockups, user flows, detailed specifications and other design documents in a very fast-paced environment.
- Consistently create new high-quality ideas and concepts for UI, UX etc.
- Elaborate and provide graphic elements for final implementation.
- Help establish and reinforce consistent design patterns.
- Learn from and teach your international colleagues.
- Recent experience in designing mobile apps.
- Passion for mobile design, user experience, mobile devices and technology.
- Proven experience defining, developing and documenting mobile UI design and interaction requirements / specifications.
- Familiar with current Mobile and Technology trends.
- Open minded to all Mobile platforms.
- Excellent communicator – people like you, and you make things happen.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Be able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Comfortable with an existing design process that includes accepting and handling feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be self-directed, self-motivated, organized and disciplined.
- Have an online portfolio that shows at least 3 completed projects.
- Very comfortable in a native design environment (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Exceptional career opportunities including project responsibilities.
- Quick, personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer as well as non-alcoholic beverages and fresh fruit every day.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.