Customer Service Polish Speaker in Germany (Student job)
Located in (customers) headquarters in Dusseldorf, Germany, we’re looking for an eager Polish speaker to support our Polish team in part-time.
This person is required to tap into their problem-solving and communication skills to help Polish hoteliers display their hotel profile in the most favorable way with help of the private access tool trivago is offering. As an expert for trivago’s products and services, you also offer competent and friendly service to our Polish users. If you speak Polish at a native level, have excellent writing and customer service skills and enjoy working in an international environment then we look forward to hearing from you!
This position has been filled.
- You offer competent email assistance for all customer support queries from trivago’s external business partners e.g. hotel and tourism websites in Poland.
- You assist our Polish trivago users with their enquiries, competently providing them with product and service information.
- You ensure all relevant issues are reported or escalated to the relevant functional team.
- You provide a monthly overview of the types of issues received and a brief commentary on any recommendations for internal change
- You are looking for an interesting part-time job in an international online tourism company in Düsseldorf.
- You speak Polish at a native level and have good English skills (company language).
- You pride yourself with excellent writing skills and have good command of MS Office.
- You rejoice in aiding others and you have the ability to convey information to our customers effectively and efficiently.
- You are a very thorough individual and possess an accurate attention to detail.
- A team-player at heart, you work well with others in progressing towards common goals.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
Working hours: 12-20 hrs/week, working hours are flexible
Please note that Polish language skills at native level are required for this position.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.