We are looking for an enthusiastic and forward-thinking Creative Writer to join our Hotel Relations team in our customer’s headquarters in Dusseldorf, Germany. This position offers you the opportunity to shape the voice of our successful and rapidly growing product for hotels. You will be responsible for developing and driving a global communications strategy that defines the message trivago sends out to the world. Working cross-functionally with an international team, you will craft, edit and test authentically easy-going, creative and catching communication materials that promote new features and key benefits of our product. We’re looking for a visionary, full of fresh insights into communication methods to play a key role in our customer’s success. This position has been closed.
- With the aim of promoting trivago to hoteliers, you are responsible for developing the global communication strategy for trivago Hotelier.
- Working together with 40 international country platforms, you coordinate the roll out of new communication campaigns to align the message we send out to the world.
- Tapping into your creative skills, you create authentic new communication materials e.g. newsletters, webinars, flyers, stickers – or any other idea’s you come up with.
- As an expert for our product, you provide materials for other departments e.g. PR, Online Marketing and Social Media to promote new features and key advantages using clear and concise language for complex topics.
- You research and implement best practice solutions for communication methods and styles.
- You continuously monitor the impact of external communication through analytic tools to improve the performance and international success.
- You have a university degree in a relevant field e.g. communications, journalism, sales, online marketing, international business.
- You speak English at native level. Fluency in German would be an advantage.
- You have gained solid experience in creative and professional writing for document creation, preferably in the field of online marketing or communications.
- You have a proven track record in creating newsletters and are skilled at creating professional presentations.
- Knowledge of ExactTarget or other emailing tools would be a plus.
- You are able to write punchy and clear texts in a range of styles and tones, from highly technical to conversational.
- You have a thorough understanding of communication trends in a digital environment and a passion for assessing audience needs.
- You are skilled in approaching issues with creativity and innovation, and possess the ability to think beyond traditional frameworks.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
Please note that English language skills at native level are required for this position.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Apply here for the position as Creative Writer / Editor in Germany with our customer trivago.
Comments are closed.