Yesterday a coachee told me how her former boss used to hang non-performers out to dry. Literally: He used the camera crane from his film crew to hang the employee up by his feeds. Like a bungee jump – without the actual jump…
As you can imagine: That didn’t happen in Germany.
Still there are many things in German business culture that can be quite confusing for international professionals. If you have a challenge at work that is holding your career back or an important goal that you want to achieve: Here is your change!
I invite 7 international professionals (who work in Germany) for a Video coaching on wednesday, 12am CET. Your goal of the coaching will be to find a solution to your challenge, my goal for this coaching is to try a proven coaching format in a new (virtual) environment.
If you want to be one of them: Here is your change!
Live Video Coaching “Your Career in Germany”
Wednesday, 14. May 2014
12.00 am CET
in Google+ hangout
Here are the rules:
1. You are an international professional working in Germany
2. You have a serious challenge or an important goal that you want to solve / achieve
3. You are willing to share your goal / challenge with me and 7 other professionals
4. You will actively contribute your insights and experiences to help your 7 teammates in this coaching.
5. You respect the privavy of all other participants and keep everything you learn there confidential.
6. You have a google+ account (Please add Immigrant Spirits’ google+ account to your circles before the coaching)
7. You are able + willing to use google+ hangout inclusive video and audio
8. You will be absolutely punctual. Session takes 90 minutes and starts exactly at 12.00 am CET. If you are late – you are out.
Interested to join? Then drop me a few lines
1) about yourself and
2) about the challenge or goal that you want to solve.
This coaching will not cost you any money. Just your time and your intellectual contribution.
Looking forward to see you.