Business Intelligence – Big Data Specialist in Germany
Due to our rapid growth, we’re looking for an expert in Big Data technologies to join our Business Intelligence team in (customer’s) headquarters in Dusseldorf, Germany. We’re seeking someone to supplement our innovative and cutting-edge analytics team with the drive and know-how to bring our data platform to the next level. Join our team and help design the technical future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Enjoy a working environment that encourages new ideas, personal development and the courage to question the status quo!<
This position has been filled.
- You evaluate the current ETL and data processing structures.
- You plan and implement a new and reliable Big Data structure to ensure trivago is well prepared for further growth.
- With your fresh insight into cutting-edge technologies, you consult the Business Intelligence team on proper use of technologies such as Hadoop, MongoDB, Cassandra, Pig, HDFS, Hive, HBase and other nosql solutions.
- You consult the Business Intelligence team with your deep knowledge in database architecture and processing techniques.
- You have a degree in computer science or related field.
- Ideally, you have professional experience working in a Big Data environment.
- You have hands-on experience working with large data sets, data extraction and transformation.
- You speak English (company language) fluently.
- You’re passionate and up-to-date on trends of Big Data technologies.
- You work well independently, require little direction and exhibit a very high willingness to learn new things.
- You are skilled in approaching issues with creativity and innovation, and possess the ability to think beyond traditional frameworks.
What we offer:
- A full-time permanent position within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Apply here for the position as Business Intelligence – Big Data Specialist with our customer trivago.
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.