Depending on your skills and interests, your tasks could consist of the following:
- Analyse our massive data supply of 75 million monthly users.
- Monitor, maintain and improve data integration logic running in the trivago cloud, processing billions of rows of data.
- Provide consultation and work cross-functionally with a range of departments from Product Development, Web Content, Sales, PR to Marketing and IT.
- Bring in new ideas, test new approaches on millions of users and see the direct effects on business and website interaction.
- Enhance your expertise in state-of-the-art BI concepts, methods and supporting technology like predictive analytics or data-mining.
- Either, you’ve gained the kind of work experience that enables you to teach our BI team something new, or you’re the kind of over-achiever that we’ll gladly train.
- What do we mean by over-achiever? You completed your Master degree quickly and with excellent grades – preferably in Mathematics, Statistics, Natural Sciences or Computer Science.
- You’re passionate about data science. If you’ve taken part in Kaggle, Data Mining Cup, or other competitions let us know.
- You’re comfortable communicating in English, our company language.
- You can handle the pressure of Big Data responsibility.
- You’re a stickler for detail.
- You love approaching issues with creativity and innovation, and possess the ability to think outside the box.
- Micromanagement makes your skin crawl. You enjoy working in a freedom & responsibility culture.
What we offer:
- A full-time position within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
- The possibility to work from our office in Palma de Mallorca up to 4 weeks a year.
Starting date: flexible
Please also send:
– Your salary expectation
– Your earliest possible starting date
Your HR Consultant Kadri
is available for additional questions
Mo–Fri 9.00 – 17.00 CET
(Check for your local time)
Tel: +49 211 995 459 35