Due to our firm belief at (our client) in embracing change and challenging traditions, we have embraced Scrum and Agile methods to aid and improve the development process of our applications. This is very important to us as we rely heavily on our software engineers to create world class technology that keeps us on top of our game. We are currently looking for an exceptional Agile Coach with a passion for agile methodologies to join our team and help us shape the technical future of the world’s largest online hotel search engine. If you are a fountain of Scrum knowledge and pride yourself on your organisational skills then we want to hear from you!
- Handle all things Scrum and Kanban by organizing required meetings and retrospectives for our teams.
- Ensure the development process runs smoothly by removing impediments and solving conflicts that are hampering the team’s advancement.
- Become an agile/scrum ambassador and promote a clear understanding of the theory and methods behind the development framework by providing training for development teams, stakeholders and anyone else that could benefit from Scrum and Kanban.
- Be a crucial link between the developers and the product owner. You will be responsible for transparency and understanding from both sides and communicate information to the relevant recipient in an efficient and coherent manner.
- Collaborate with the technical project managers and aim to build a strong, productive relationship in order to ensure goals are met and projects delivered on time.
- Continuously seek to improve the current agile process and strive to improve the use of Scrum and Kanban throughout the different teams.
- You have 2-4 years work experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach.
- You have graduated in computer science, IT or related field or have relevant work experience.
- You have a thorough understanding of Scrum and Kanban methods and have a genuine interest in expanding your expertise in both areas.
- You are familiar with web technologies and may have even developed web applications at some point in your professional or personal life. Please use the motivational letter to elaborate on this point if you have created such applications.
- You speak fluent English (our company language). German skills would be beneficial.
- Your exceptional communication skills make you an engaging individual who can integrate easily with teams of all sizes.
- You have a natural ability to command attention and carry yourself in a professional manner so that colleagues find you reliable and trustworthy.
- You are technically minded and your thirst for knowledge makes you a fanatic learner.
- You are an excellent multi-tasker who thrives in fast paced environments.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- A free choice of PC or Mac and equipment.
- External trainings by key influencers of the IT scene.
- Regular code workshops, conference visits, hackathons and time for innovation.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Relocation and on boarding support.
- Possibility to work from our office in Palma de Mallorca up to 4 weeks a year.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Please also send:
– Your salary expectation
– Your earliest possible starting date
Your HR Consultant Kadri
is available for additional questions
Mo–Fri 9.00 – 17.00 CET
(Check for your local time)
Tel: +49 211 995 459 35
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.