Our client offers 45 million visitors using trivago every month a smooth and fun user experience. We’re a team that is continuously re-inventing the wheel with crazy and innovative ideas. To make all this magic happen, we rely on our IT Support team to ensure our internal IT systems and network equipment are as top-notch and reliable as our product. In this role, you’ll support an international team with any technical issues that come up, rapidly learn about state of the art technology and work on challenging projects to ensure we stay a trend setter and not a trend follower.
- Work on challenging projects to lift our infrastructure to the next level. We’re growing, and growing fast, so we want you to make sure our systems and infrastructure stay the cutting-edge of computer technology
- Tap into your extensive know-how and problem solving skills to troubleshoot reasons for critical malfunctions in our complex technical environment
- Use your hands-on experience in a multiple location AD structure to maintain and enhance our Windows Server environment
- Use your solid Window’s Server knowledge to introduce new technology and services
- Lead the maintenance of workstations including planning of software and infrastructure projects, testing and rollout of new software and updates
- Assist our international team with technical issues. Be the first point of contact for internal users
- Bachelor or apprenticeship in Computer Science or related field. At least 4 years‘ relevant work experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting, maintenance and installation in Windows 7/8, Windows Server 2008/2008R2, Exchange Server 2010, Linux and Macintosh
- Solid scripting skills in Powershell
- Large-scale operational knowledge of networking and troubleshooting network related issues with ISA or TMG
- Experience with Sharepoint would be great, knowledge of Open Source products e.g. OCS Inventory would be even better!
- Fluency in our company language English and enough German to understand the jokes of your colleagues
- A team-player at heart, you enjoy working cross-functionally and work well with others in progressing towards common goals
- Things move quickly here, so you must have the ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.