Our Content team is continuously re-inventing the way a hotel is displayed on our client’s websites. Based in our headquarters in Dusseldorf, we’re seeking a project manager to investigate and implement new pieces of information and hotel categorisations to help users find their ideal hotel. We’re continuously asking ourselves whether our client should be informing about amenities, room size, hotel reviews, maps, whether they serve Halal, or something completely different? We’re looking for a highly organised but still creative cookie with experience in heading up projects and seeing them through from strategic definition to launch. Does this sound like you? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
- You revolutionise the content trivago displays to our users to ensure we stay a trend setter and not a trend follower. There are always ways to improve the search experience – we want you to try them out!
- You continuously screen the industry to stay informed of trends and developments of displaying content.
- We believe in quantitative analysis and thorough experimentation, so rigorous testing will be part of your day-to-day work. You’ll be setting up hypothesis, gathering preliminary data to build experiments and analysing results to justify investments.
- To turn ideas into actions, you develop concepts for new search-filters and manage their implementation. You plan timelines and milestones, prepare resource- and budget-proposals, liaise with other departments and track performance.
- You coordinate the work of individual team members, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring progress of project.
- You work closely with cross-functional teams from Product Development, Design, Search Engine Optimisation and Quality Assurance to implement new feature ideas and continuously optimise the site’s usability, layout and correct display of information.
- You hold an academic degree and have gained at least 2 year’s relevant work experience – ideally in project or product management.
- You speak English fluently.
- You have the ability to develop and inspire team members. Team-leadership experience would be a plus.
- You demonstrate the ability to make sound business decisions with a strategic focus and based on the analysis of facts.
- You are skilled in approaching issues with creativity and innovation, and possess the ability to think beyond traditional frameworks.
- You see the big picture and push yourself and trivago to reach ambitious goals.
- Things move quickly here, so you must have the ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organised fashion.
- A team player at heart, you’re an outgoing individual who strives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.