On our website, travellers compare prices of over 700,000 hotels worldwide. Therefore our Content team collects a great deal of images and information to present the hotels.
We’re seeking a website strategist to research and partner with hotels and external web content providers to maximise our online offer. In this role, you will also conceptualize and implement new processes for generating visual content. Why not introduce helicopter views of our hotels? The sky is the limit for new ideas in our team 😉 We’re looking for someone to take the lead in projects and coordinate the implementation of new ideas with our internal team and external agencies.
- You screen the market for opportunities to partner strategically with companies that provide media and visual content about hotels displayed on trivago.
- You build and maintain productive relationships with global and local content providers e.g. hotel chains and independent image providers.
- We’re a company that continuously challenges the status quo, so we expect you to screen, qualify and implement new approaches and technologies to visualise hotel information on trivago.
- You lead projects to turn ideas into action. From strategic definition to launch, you plan timelines and milestones, strategically test ideas, define KPI’s and lead the implementation phase.
- You coordinate the work of the internal development team as well as external agencies during the implementation, release and testing phase.
- You support your team by suggesting new ways to evaluate, categorise and display hotel information to improve the user-experience.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in sales or procurement, preferably in a technical or web environment.
- You’re a professional communicator who speaks English at a native level. Knowledge of further languages would be a plus.
- You demonstrate the ability to make sound business decisions with a strategic focus and based on the analysis of facts.
- You have the ability to develop and inspire team members. Team-leadership experience would be a plus.
- You have an eye for the visual set-up of a website. You find it easy to spot opportunities for improvement.
- A team player at heart, you’re an outgoing individual who strives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- You pride yourself on your interpersonal skills. You’re good at building strong relationships with cross-functional and external partners.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.