Lead Frontend Developer (f/m) in Vienna
Full Time (38.5 hrs.), Vienna
We founded Firstbird in 2013 to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: hiring new talents. The most natural and efficient way to connect people with jobs is through personal relationships. As we knew that referrals are key to better hires, we built a cloud-based employee referral platform for teams and corporations that makes recruiting easy and more efficient than ever before.
- As a technical lead you guide a small frontend team and are responsible for the personal and professional development of your mentees
- You work closely with designers, the product owner and the backend engineers in order to create a great experience for our customers
- You plan, architect, integrate and develop efficient and transferable frontend features/systems
- You have attention to detail and identify potential performance weak spots
- You find and share frontend best-practices with team members and other developers
- You have at least 3 years experience with frontend architectures, ideally gained in a fast-paced startup environment
- You have already profound experience with AngularJS
- You know how to work with automation tools like Gulp
- You are creative and have a sense for good design and user experience
- You communicate fluently in English and ideally in German
We offer more than money
You have the chance to help shape a fast growing HR Tech startup and to contribute with your own ideas. You’ll be part of an outstanding and fully committed team that is eager to create something big. If this is the environment you are looking for, you will feel at home. The office is located in a top location with very good connections to the public transport network.
We offer an annual gross salary of at least € 42,000 and development opportunities in a dynamic and fast growing Startup
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.