Come be a part of an international design team at (Customer’s) headquarters in Düsseldorf! We’re looking for an individual with a passion for creativity and inspiring ideas to contribute to the constant evolution of trivago’s online marketing campaigns. This position has been closed.
As a graphic designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the creative development process, giving you opportunities that range from brainstorming the next big online marketing campaign, to designing eye-catching newsletters and banners. You will be expected to utilise your design expertise while communicating the benefits in a positive environment. If you are a friendly, dedicated team player who thinks outside the box, we want to hear from you!
- You work closely with project managers to produce layouts for banners, online ads, online applications, newsletters and press releases (display marketing).
- You transform conceptual ideas within existing standards into elegant, fresh and unique designs.
- You contribute high-level input and ideas and engage in cross-functional projects.
- You give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise the bar.
- You have a university degree or apprenticeship in a relevant field e.g. screen design, graphic design, communication design or similar.
- You have at least two years experience in designing or in a related field.
- You have a portfolio featuring examples of your design work.
- You have excellent skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and are familiar with HTML/CSS for e-mailing.
- You are able to clearly articulate your design decisions in English – both verbally and written.
- You are skilled in approaching issues with creativity and innovation and enjoy thinking beyond traditional frameworks.
- You have the ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
- You have a strong mindset for continuous improvement and a hunger to learn and work with new design tools and technologies.
What we offer:
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Quick, personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
- Regular team events, wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer as well as non-alcoholic beverages and fresh fruit every day.
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.