Culture Coaching: Enchant The Germans – Gain Cooperation in International Business
Enchant The Germans – Gain Cooperation in International Business
Immigrant Spirit GmbH is a recruiting company. We find candidates with an international mindset for companies who want to capitalize on the individual strengths of their employees.
For the best candidates we offer a free German culture coaching.
Achieve 5 goals in the German business culture
– Build sympathy in foreign business cultures
– Create trust in foreign business cultures
– Gain cooperation in foreign business cultures
– Hold your partners accountable in foreign business cultures
– Solve conflicts in foreign business cultures
Content of the German Culture Coaching
During the 2 hour coaching session you can
– Discuss your plans for the future
– Discuss challenges in your work environment
– Discuss challenges when working in the German business culture
– Discover your personal way towards your goals
– Define your personal step-by-step approach towards your goals
At the end of the session you will
– Know what you want to achieve
– Have decided about the road that takes you towards your goal
– Realize which allies & resources will help you achieve your goal
– Know the first steps that you will take
– Know how you will keep your motivation up and stick to your plan
Your Culture Coach
Chris Pyak is an expert in building cooperation in international teams. Over the last few years Chris has coached over 100 international professionals. He also helped teams from HP, trivago and other international companies to use their diverse background for better results. Chris Pyak is regulary monitoring the success of his coachings. Over 98% of his clients rate his service with “good+” to “very good+”.
The Coaching Session
A typical coaching session takes about 2 hours. Coaching is conducted either personally in our office in Düsseldorf – or via phone, skype or google hangout.
Join the FREE podcast!
Listen live to German employers. Learn about their biggest challenge. Offer a solution as an international talent.
Get an English job in Germany.